This variant is currently sold out.
Soft and cozy, these classic PJs were made with you, and the environment in mind!
- Two piece set
- Stretch waist band
- 95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Model 1 is 5'5" wearing size medium and model 2 is 5'4" wearing size XS
- This piece fits true to size
Bamboo is the fastest growing tree in the world. It naturally produces a bio agent that allows it to flourish in the wild without the use of pesticides. Bamboo rayon is antibacterial, sweat absorbent, hypoallergenic, breathable, and has a smooth finish without having to use chemical treatments.
About RIOT THEORY:
Started out of a love for everything comfy-cozy and rooted in a deep desire to minimize our environmental impact.
Fabric is a sustainable rayon from bamboo and spandex blend. Although it's an expensive fabric, it will stand the test of time when treated well.
Pricing reflects ethical wages, sustainable fabrics, and quality that lasts. When you invest in sustainable pieces, you support those who create your garments and the environment.
Materials are responsibly sourced from around the world with the lowest impact, and highest opportunity for environmental innovation. Bamboo is the fastest growing tree in the world and naturally produces a bio-agent that allows it to flourish in the wild without the use of pesticides. Pieces are dyed in bluesign certified facilities to eliminate harmful substances from the start of the manufacturing cycle.
The manufacturing team pays their team 15% more than the industry average, and offer competitive medical and pension packages. They are employed in permanent roles and not on a project by project basis. Their team of over 80% women take on leadership roles and are continually given opportunities to further their development.
To help preserve nature, materials and practices are introduced that prevent the use of harmful toxins, destructive pesticides, and excessive water and energy consumption at the production level. Rainwater and recycled water are harvested during the production of our pieces in order to help preserve the world's clean drinking supply.
Sustainable rayon from bamboo and spandex blend. When treated well, your super cozy pajamas will stand the test of time.
1. Wash your pajamas inside out on a gentle cycle. If you have a delicates bag, this is also a great way to protect them in the machine.
2. Don’t wash your pajamas with jeans or towels. Heavy items like this can cause wear to gentle items.
3. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
4. Do not hang to dry! The weight of the moisture in your pajamas can cause the PJs to stretch when they are hung to dry.